Journey across colourful Rajasthan and Gujarat, experiencing the regal charm of Jaipur and Jodhpur, soaking in pristine beauty of Mount Abu, discovering the splendour of Udaipur, exploring the salt desert of Runn of Kutch and enjoying the vintage charm of Gondal.
- Uncover the secrets of Jaipur’s vibrant bazaars and back lanes.
- Visit Mount Abu - the only hill station in Rajasthan.
- Explore the Ranakpur Jain temple, with 200 intricate pillars.
- Discover the Great Rann of Kutch, the world's greatest salt desert.
- Admire Palitana's magnificent Jain Temples.
- Visit Naulakha Palace and see the Gondal Palace's vintage car collection.
- Admire the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra.
Self-Guided option available
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rajasthani Cooking Lessons
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Savour of Mughlai Cuisine
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Explore Jodhpur by Bike Tour
Birding in Jawai
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Heritage Walk of Jodhpur
Endeavor towards Tie & Dye
Leopard Safari in Bera
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Heritage walk of Udaipur
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Exotic Rajasthan, the ‘Land of Princes’ is blessed with awe-inspiring monuments to a fierce warrior past. The magnificent forts of Jodhpur and Jaipur bear testimony to the battles that once raged across this desert land, whilst palaces of Udaipur and Fatehpur Sikri and the world famous Taj Mahal offer a glimpse into a romantic softer side to northern India’s long and eventful history.
Starting out from Delhi we see and appreciate the magnificence of Taj Mahal. We go looking for tigers at Ranthambore National Park before arriving at the city of Jaipur, one of the great centres of Rajasthan that showcases its rich culture and history.
After a two-night stay to soak in all sights and ambience of Jaipur we journey to Pushkar. The calm serenity of the holy town and its beautiful lake leads on to Jodhpur - dominated by the imposing Mehrangarh Fort; to the Bera, a small hamlet situated in the Aravali range of Rajasthan famous for its lakes, dams, villages and opportunity to see leopard. Then we travel to Udaipur – adorned with glittering palaces and temples. Our final stop in Rajasthan is the state’s only hill station – peaceful Mt. Abu with its amazing Jain temples.
Further, we travel to Gujarat’s flat desert of salty clay and mudflats known as the Rann of Kutch, famed for its population of Asiatic wild ass and the colourful tribal people.
We travel to the booming city of Ahmedabad, capital of Gujarat and the country’s textile industry, before taking the flight to Mumbai – vibrant metropolis.