Explore the tiger reserves of Central India - Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh, and discover the unique flora and fauna of the region in this enthralling jungle adventure. Savour the beauty of the teak forests of Pench, the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book. Spot diverse wildlife at the Kanha National Park and explore rural life on a village walk. Catch the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger in the wild during a jeep safari at Bandhavgarh, known to have the densest population of the species. You also get to visit the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra and explore the heritage of Delhi. This tour is a must for all wildlife lovers and photography enthusiasts.
- Set out on the trail of the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Enjoy a jungle safari and discover the unique flora and fauna of the National Parks.
- Savour the beauty of Pench National Park, the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling’s: The Jungle Book
- Explore the diverse wildlife of the Kanha National Park and take a walking tour of local villages.
- Spot the Royal Bengal Tiger at the Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Visit the stunning Taj Mahal and the magnificent Agra Fort.
- Explore the history and culture of Delhi, the national capital.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Join tiger safaris in Ranthambhore national parks.
- Overnight train journey from Agra to Varanasi.
- Morning boat trip on the sacred Ganges and evening Aarti ceremony in India's holiest city, Varanasi
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Delhi International Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
Starting out from Delhi, where we enjoy a full day’s sightseeing programme, we journey first to Pench National Park. One of the most famous dry deciduous forest reserves in India, Pench is renowned for its tigers and is one of the best places to see these majestic predators in the wild. Tigers can be easily spotted even during the daytime. We then travel by road to Kanha National Park, often considered the most beautiful and most pristine wildlife reserve in the country. Its deciduous forests are remnants of the vast jungles which once covered central India, and still harbour a significant population of tigers, leopards, sloth bears, barasinghas (species of deer with twelve antlers) and dhole (the Indian wild dog). This is followed by a trip to Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, another home of the tigers, also home to a large breeding population of leopards. The overnight train ride from Katni is an enjoyable and authentic Indian experience. We reach Agra and visit the Taj Mahal in the early morning – the best time to see this stunning landmark.