Explore the architecture and culture of North India and discover the beauty and history of Nepal in this power-packed tour of the two countries. Visit Mughal-era monuments including the spectacular Taj Mahal in Agra. Explore the formidable Gwalior Fort and discover the quaint river-side town of Orchha. Roam the incredible Khajuraho Temple complex, with exquisite carvings. Find a spiritual connect at Varanasi and take a boat ride on the holy Ganges. Cross over to Nepal and visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha. Go on a safari at the Chitwan National Park and visit the attractions of Kathmandu including the Pashupatinath Temple. Sign up to embark on an incredible journey across North India and Nepal.
- Take a heritage tour of Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the impressive Amer fort and the beautiful Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- View the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Explore the forts, palaces and temples of Orchha and Gwalior
- Discover the exquisite Khajuraho temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the holy city of Varanasi
- Explore stupas and monasteries at Lumbini, birth place of Lord Buddha
- Enjoy an elephant ride and jeep safari at the Chitwan National Park in Nepal
- Go sightseeing in Kathmandu
Self-Guided option available
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
We start our journey in vibrant Delhi with a sightseeing tour to explore the rich cultural heritage of this great city. We then travel west to Jaipur - often described as the Pink City of India, boasting of its magnificent past, robust tradition, and above all, the architectural elegance and splendour of its glittering palaces.
A highlight of the trip is our sunrise visit to Taj Mahalwhere we see the pale marble change hue in spectacular fashion as the light changes with the movement of the sun. An overnight train journey is also an enjoyable experience in India and a great way to travel to Varanasi where fascinating Hindu bathing Ghats along the Holy Ganges beckons us. From here we head north to cross the border into Nepal for visits to Buddha’s birthplace and further to Chitwan National Park, famous for its population of Indian one-horned rhinoceros. A thrilling elephant-back safari practically guarantees our close encounter with the rhinos. From here, we drive to Pokhara. It offers breathtaking views, mesmerizing beauty, excursion to Sarangkot for an uninterrupted view over the Annapurna Himalaya, boat ride at Phewa Lake and an insight into the Nepalese Countryside. Finally we reach Kathmandu, a valley on the threshold of the high Himalayan peaks. The city of Kathmandu is a great place to explore historic sites, ancient temples and shrines of both Buddhist and Hindu religions providing a fitting finale to a memorable tour.