Exploring Rajasthan on two wheels besides enjoying the scenic beauty of the state with visits to forts, palaces, temples, city monuments and remote villages and wildlife reserves, in addition to some unique experiences on the road, is the perfect way to gain real insight into the many facets of Rajasthan.
- Peaceful cycling along the rural Back roads of North India
- Time to explore the 'Pearl of Rajasthan', Udaipur a romantic lake city.
- The fascinating diversity of the region's palaces and architecture
- Amber Fort - known for its artistic style of Hindu Elements.
- Ranthambore National Park - for beautiful scenery and wildlife.
- Agra's Red Fort and the unforgettable Taj Mahal
Self-Guided option available
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Colin YounesNov 2021
Sally ForsterNov 2021
Tom HolwayNov 2021
Richard BaughNov 2021
Ashleigh BarberNov 2021
Dave WallisNov 2021
W. hororikeNov 2021
Carol RyeNov 2021
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Savour of Mughlai Cuisine
Endeavor towards Tie & Dye
Cooking Demonstration at Rohetgarh
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Heritage Walk of Jodhpur
Heritage walk of Udaipur
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional Indian English speaking professional biking Tour leader including his wages, accommodation, food and travelling expenses.
- Support English speaking assistant cycle leader from 7pax on wards includes his wages, shared accommodation with main leader, food and travelling expenses.
- Cycle Mechanic services for the whole trip ( To maintain cycles, services, fix punctures or any other technical problems , daily clean cycles).
- Mineral water, snacks, tea/ coffee, fruits, cookies during cycling days only.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Rajasthan is one of India’s most captivating states famed for its Rajput forts and palaces, desert villages, spice markets and the warmth of its people. Through a cycling tour of Rajasthan, we explore the real color of this state, experience the magic of the desert and discover the colorful culture of Rajasthan. Our back-road discovery takes us through barren desert and lush oasis to remote villages where traditional Rajasthani life continues untouched by the outside world for centuries on.
Leaving the chaotic streets of the capital of India, this tour takes us through the Pink City of Jaipur and on to the beautiful lakeside city of Udaipur. We cycle through remote villages to gain a glimpse of daily life in this region where age-old tradition continues to be followed by the locals. Stopping along the way we see Rajasthan’s incredible Mughal architecture and dramatic forts. On the way we also take time to look for the elusive Bengal Tiger in Ranthambore National Parks. Along the way we take rest stops at the principal attractions as well as at a few places where we have a chance to experience rural Rajasthan firsthand. Indeed, we may well find that the highlight of our tour is a chance encounter with pink-turbaned man with a big mustache, miles from anywhere, or may be, a shared Rajasthani family meal - the real beauty of this trip.