Deep in the heart of the Himalayas is the spectacular 'Valley of Flowers'- a beautiful meadow located at an altitude of 3500 metres. Discovered in 1931 by Frank Smythe, the Valley of Flowers turns into a riot of colours in the months of August and September with over a thousand varieties of flowers, shrubs, orchids and plants carpeting the valley in myriad hues and differing textures. With its diverse flora and fauna and dazzling snow-capped peaks around, the 'Valley of Flowers' is a naturalist’s heaven and a trekker's delight. A four-day trek discovers this UNESCO World Heritage Site and National Park in its entire dazzle.
- Valley of Flowers – A UNESCO world heritage site.
- Hemkund Sahib – a magnificent Sikh shrine on the bank of the beautiful Hemkund Lake.
- Mountain meadows – for their breathtaking views.
- Temple towns of Rishikesh and Joshimath – pilgrimage centres for Hindus
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double\ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking as
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing and trekking as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.
Our trek starts from the road head at Govindghat to a remote village of Ghangaria, the base camp for all excursions into the valley and to the next highlight of our trek, the high-altitude Hemkund Lake at 4329m. Reflecting the seven encircling snow-clad peaks and adjoining glaciers on its crystal clear waters with Himganga flowing out as a small stream, this is a famous pilgrimage site for Hindus and Sikhs in a truly a spectacular natural setting. This four-day trek discovers this Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and National Park in its entire dazzle.