Discover the heritage of Kochi, stay at an ancestral farm, soak in the beauty of Munnar, walk through the spice plantations of Thekkady, explore the Periyar National Park and relax at the Varkala beach in this experiential tour of Kerala. Visit the historic monuments of Kochi and enjoy a sunset cruise on the Arabian Sea. Drive to the foothills of the Western Ghats and experience farm life at a home stay. Savour the natural beauty of Munnar with a trek and explore the spice plantations of Thekkady. Spot wildlife and go on a rafting adventure at the Periyar National Park and unwind on the serene Varkala beach. Pick this tour to experience the beauty and heritage of Kerala.
- Explore the heritage of Kochi and enjoy a sunset cruise
- Soak in the stunning views of the Western Ghats
- Stay at a farm stay, the ancestral home of an ancient Kerala family.
- Savour the natural beauty of Munnar
- Take a guided walk through spice gardens and plantations of Thekkady
- Go on a jungle trek and bamboo rafting adventure at the Periyar National Park
- Unwind at the Varkala beach
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
The tour begins at Kochi on the Malabar Coast, with its handsome old colonial buildings harking back to the day when this was the hub of India’s lucrative spice. After Cochin, we head inland to organic farm to experience rural Keralan life. This, off the beaten track, offers many activities as rubber and spice plantation, village visit etc. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Then, tour traverse through the green hills to reach the lovely old hill station of Munnar. We enjoy a gentle walk through the hills and tea plantations, visiting the picturesque village of Annamudi, before we head across to the city of Madurai. A leading Tamil cultural centre, Madurai is famous for its spectacular temples with their gopurams (towers); none is more famous than Meenakshi, one of the largest temple complexes in the country that we explore on our sightseeing tour.
From Madurai we return westwards to re-enter Kerala. After seeing the spice plantations around Thekkady, we visit Periyar National Park to watch wildlife including elephants and tigers. We descend to the coast for an enjoyable cruise along the picturesque Kerala backwaters before the tour concludes with some downtime on Kovalam’s tropical beaches.