Go on a city tour of Kolkata, soak in the culture of Darjeeling, enjoy the tranquillity of Kalimpong and discover Sikkim as you explore Buddhist monasteries, visit the quaint village of Pelling and savour the beauty of Gangtok in this exotic East India tour. Visit historic monuments and meander through the busy streets of Kolkata. Ride the toy train and get mesmerised by breath-taking views of Himalayan ranges in Darjeeling. Discover the Buddhist monasteries of Sikkim and pristine lakes and forests of Gangtok and Pelling. A nature lover’s delight, this tour gives a peek into the culture of East India.
- Visit the Victoria Memorial, historic Indian museum and the colourful Howrah flower market in Kolkata
- Savour breath-taking view of Mount Kanchenjunga with an early morning excursion to Tiger Hill in Darjeeling.
- Take a ride on the toy train and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the region
- Explore Pelling and visit the Pemayangtse Monastery and sacred Khecheopalri Lake
- Discover picturesque Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim, and pristine lake Tsomgo
- Visit the Rumtek Monastery, the largest of Sikkim, with a Golden Stupa
- Soak in the charm of the quaint hill station of kalimpong.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in comfort hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide/hotel staff during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.