India is a country of enormous cultural diversity; particularly in the north. Here India's history is perhaps most complex and ancient and drowned in anonymous scriptures which have come down the history lane to the present day and manifested in its varied cultures, religions, languages, ceremonies, customs, traditions and landscapes.
- In-depth knowledge about Buddhism and culture of India.
- Interaction with less fortunate children to develop cultural exchange.
- Information on the functioning of an international charity helping children and adults.
- Knowledge about the history, culture and environment of India.
- Practicalities associated with overseas travel.
- Golden Temple, the seat of Sikhism.
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Amritsar VIllage Walk
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.