India is a huge country with immense cultural, religious, linguistic and geographic diversity, particularly in the north. To cover its complex history, manifested in profusion of religions and landscapes, our tour covers the states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir before moving to Jaipur and Agra.
- Chandigarh - the first planned city of India post-independence.
- Golden Temple- highest seat of Sikhism in the world.
- Pragpur- a Heritage Village and Exotic Manali in Himachal Pradesh.
- Leh – for its Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa.
- Gigantic Alchi Monastery - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Likir Monastery in Ladakh.
- Jaipur and Agra for Amber Fort and Taj Mahal respectively.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in comfort hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
We start our tour by visiting Chandigarh, the first planned city of India and the Golden Temple of Sikhs at Amritsar in the state of Punjab. From there we proceed to Pragpur, a Heritage Village in the serene Himachal and thereafter to Dharamsala, revered seat of H.H. Dalai Lama, and finally to Manali, a summer resort famous particularly for its apples and pears. From Manali, passing through some small towns, we cross high mountain passes, Rohtang La (3980m), Baralacha La (4890m) and Tanglang La (5330m) to reach Leh, a picturesque desert land famous for some mountain ranges and high altitude lakes and rivers. Spending a couple of days at Leh gives us not only enough time to acclimatize but also an opportunity to discover the town of ancient palaces and monasteries. We also go for the white water river rafting in Zanskar not only to enjoy the beautiful scenery and natural surroundings but to experience the thrill it offers.
In the second phase, our journey from this cool mountainous region continues south to hot Jaipur, the colorful city and capital of Rajasthan, and finally to Agra in Uttar Pradesh where our tour culminates in our visit to the beautiful and exquisite Taj Mahal.