Marvel at the grandeur, glory and vibrant culture of India with this exclusive tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Discover the heritage of Old and New Delhi and visit the iconic Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Explore the World Heritage Sites at Agra, a testament to the splendour of the Mughals, and savour the beauty of the Taj Mahal. Get mesmerized by the vibrant vibe of Jaipur and visit mystical forts with exquisite Rajput architecture. A must for first time travellers, get the quintessential introduction to the rich tradition and history of India with this golden triangle tour.
- Explore the Agra Fort and see the stunning Taj Mahal at sunset
- Explore the stunning Amer Fort and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- Fatehpur Sikri, The Abandoned City Of The Mughals.
- Discover local attractions in the capital city of Delhi
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Haenggi TilOct 2019
Haenggi UrsOct 2019
Liz OllierJan 2019
Abigail KingstonDec 2018
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Savour of Mughlai Cuisine
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Architectural tour of Abhaneri Stepwell
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Endeavor towards Tie & Dye
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Delhi International Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
The itinerary is basically based around the Golden Triangle in which we take in the compelling sights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The national capital forms the start and end points, and there is plenty of time to visit all of the major places of interest built through several centuries and includes the Red Fort, the Gandhi Memorial and the magnificent Jama Masjid. Agra, at the same time, does not need any introduction as the seat of the world’s prettiest building, the Taj. Our route will follow journey to a memorable sojourn at Karauli, which is an exquisite home to well decorated havelis, picturesque views, peaceful shrines, local villages. Apart from its royal history, Karauli offers its visitors a rural and tranquil ambience with warm and hospitable behaviour, echoing the true old Rajasthani culture. stop by at the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri, Towards west, in the desert, Jaipur - the Pink City of India - basks in its magnificent past, bellicose history, renowned tradition and architectural elegance. The tour comes to end on our return to Delhi.