Explore the rich history of Delhi, savour the colourful culture of Jaipur, spot the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore and get wowed by the beauty of the Taj Mahal, in this heritage and wildlife tour of North India. Meander through the lanes of Old Delhi and visit ancient monuments of the capital. Explore the grand Amer Fort, magnificent City Palace, exquisite Hawa Mahal and busy bazaars of Jaipur. Visit Taj Mahal, the stunning marble wonder, and the impressive Agra Fort. Go on a thrilling safari at the Ranthambore National Park in search of the tiger and other wildlife. Pick this tour for a perfect mix of culture and adventure!
- Explore the monuments and architecture of Delhi.
- Visit Jaipur’s impressive Amer Fort and the exquisite Hawa Mahal
- Spot the Royal Bengal Tiger during Safari at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the impressive Agra Fort and stunning Taj Mahal.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Irving RobbinsJan 2020
Julia FoleyDec 2019
James HughesDec 2019
Jill BrierleyJan 2019
Gwen DavisJul 2018
Christina L. SihalohoJul 2018
Dylan A ThompsonJul 2018
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Base Price Includes
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at given hotels.
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as given in the itinerary.
- Services of a Guest Friendly, experienced & Skilled Chauffer
- Jungle safaris in Ranthambhore national park
- Services of a local (stationed) Guide during sightseeing at cities as per the program.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Major cities.
- 24/7 assistance by "Active India" support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- Any applicable government taxes.
- Any International/ Domestic airfare.
- Any Travel insurance OR Visa Charges
- Any meal other than Breakfast - unless specified
- Any Monument Entrance fee and National Parks entry Cost.
- Any Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season dates.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions List.
- Any Expenses of personal nature like Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, table drinks, excess baggage charges etc.
- Any camera Charges - Still or Video or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Unforseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
The itinerary is basically based around the Golden Triangle in which we take in the compelling sights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.The national capital forms the start and end points, and there is plenty of time to visit all of the major places of interest built through several centuries and includes the Red Fort, the Gandhi Memorial and the magnificent Jama Masjid. Towards west, in the desert, Jaipur - the Pink City of India - basks in its magnificent past, bellicose history, renowned tradition and architectural elegance. Agra, at the same time, does not need any introduction as the seat of the world’s prettiest building, the Taj. Elsewhere on the tour we go looking for tigers and other wildlife at Ranthambore National Park, stop by at the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri.