Meander through the lanes of Old Delhi soaked in history, visit the grand Amer Fort, enjoy the thrill of a jungle safari, witness the spectacular Taj Mahal and watch sunrise over the Ganges at Varanasi in this tour of Highlights of Northern India. Discover the diverse magic of North India’s rich culture and natural beauty on this remarkable Northern India Tour. In Delhi, meander through the culture-laden lanes of the old city. Visit the historic Amer Fort and soak in the beauty of the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. Experience the thrill of a jeep safari and catch a glimpse of the elusive tiger at the Ranthambore National Park. In Agra, experience sunrise at the Taj Mahal and admire the architectural finesse of Fatehpur Sikri, a testament to the splendour of the Mughals. Find a spiritual connect at Varanasi and take a boat ride on the holy Ganges. Packed with experience, this tour is a perfect mix of history, culture and adventure.
- Exciting elephant ride to Amer Fort.
- Tiger-spotting at Ranthambore National Pak.
- Magnificent Taj Mahal in its full glory.
- Rituals on the sacred Ganges in Varanasi.
- Experiences of a blend of the cultural, historical & architectural heritage of India
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Thomas HaukeJan 2019
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Architectural tour of Abhaneri Stepwell
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Experience the unique Art of making Banarsi sarees
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Join tiger safaris in Ranthambhore national parks.
- Overnight train journey from Agra to Varanasi.
- Morning boat trip on the sacred Ganges and evening Aarti ceremony in India's holiest city, Varanasi
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Delhi International Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
For Northern India one conjures up immediate and familiar images: the Taj Mahal, the holy River Ganges, tigers, turbans, saris, great food and rickshaws. To substantiate that, this short trip gives a comprehensive introduction to some of the main highlights of North India. The tigers in Ranthambore National Park are the best allurement for the wildlife lovers; and the most sacred of cities, Varanasi adds up a new flavor to the tour. The people are entertaining; the train is fun; and the food a delight. This is a complete and very rewarding holiday according to those who have done this tour and have shared their experiences with us. Many of the sights in North India are a testament of the juxtaposition of the great Moghul and Hindu architecture of the 16th and 17th centuries when magnificent buildings including the Taj Mahal at Agra, Amer Fort and the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) at Jaipur, the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri and the Jama Masjid of Delhi - the largest mosque in India, were built. In addition, there are great buildings from the British Raj; the seat of government in Delhi and the famous India Gate from where tree-lined avenues radiate the splendor and remind us of the importance of Delhi to the British.