Enjoy birding at the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, experience the thrill of a jeep safari at Ranthambore National Park, explore the history and culture of Jaipur, visit the holy city of Pushkar and see the spectacular Taj Mahal in this wholesome family adventure.
- Enjoy bird watching at the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, one of the finest bird sanctuaries of India
- Go on jeep safaris and spot the elusive tiger at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Explore the stunning Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace in Jaipur.
- Discover Pushkar, the picturesque holy Hindu town on the edge of the Thar Desert.
- Visit the spectacular Taj Mahal, India’s most iconic structure.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri in Agra.
- Roam the bustling streets of Old Delhi.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Gwen DavisJul 2018
Christina L. SihalohoJul 2018
Dylan A ThompsonJul 2018
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling bazaars and historical lanes of Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi
- Rickshaw ride to visit the Bharatpur Bird sanctuary
- Join tiger safaris in Ranthambhore national parks.
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Delhi International Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
Starting in Delhi with a full day’s sightseeing programme we travel to Agra to visit the splendid fort and incomparable Taj Mahal. We stop at the fascinating ruined Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri – a favourite with children – and continue on to see the exotic bird life at Bharatpur and tigers at Ranthambore, perhaps the world’s best place to watch these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. Jaipur, the wonderfully vibrant and colourful capital of Rajasthan is no less exciting. We visit the City Palace and the Palace of Winds, as well as the imposing Amber Fort just outside the city. Finally we journey to the holy Hindu town of Pushkar with its stunningly beautiful lake, before boarding a train for an enjoyable ride back to Delhi.