Explore the spectacular heritage sites of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur, visit the holy town of Pushkar, discover the historic havelis and step-wells of Bundi and Chittorgarh and take a safari at the Ranthambore National Park in this diverse tour of Rajasthan. Visit the grand Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace and roam the bazaars of Jaipur. Find a spiritual connect in the tranquil city of Pushkar. Explore the majestic Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur and the intricately designed forts and step-wells of Chittorgarh and Bundi. Soak in the regal beauty of Udaipur with a boat ride on Lake Pichola and spot the tiger during a thrilling safari at Ranthambore. You also get to visit the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra. Pick this tour to explore the history and culture of Rajasthan with a hint of adventure.
- Explore the heritage building of Jaipur - Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
- Visit Pushkar, the picturesque holy Hindu town on the edge of the Thar Desert.
- Discover Blue City of Jodhpur and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort.
- Spend time in the charming town of Bundi with classic havelis and picturesque step-wells.
- See the spectacular Chittorgarh fort.
- Take a sunset boat ride on the tranquil Lake Pichola.
- Enjoy a jeep safari at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit the spectacular Taj Mahal.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Nigel TanDec 2019
Trupti AkellaNov 2019
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Heritage Walk of Jodhpur
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Heritage walk of Udaipur
Explore Jodhpur by Bike Tour
Base Price Includes
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at given hotels.
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as given in the itinerary.
- Services of a Guest Friendly, experienced & Skilled Chauffer
- Jungle safaris in Ranthambhore national park + Sunset Boatride on Lake Pichola In Udaipur
- Services of a local (stationed) Guide during sightseeing at cities as per the program.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Major cities.
- 24/7 assistance by "Active India" support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- Any applicable government taxes.
- Any International/ Domestic airfare.
- Any Travel insurance OR Visa Charges
- Any meal other than Breakfast - unless specified
- Any Monument Entrance fee and National Parks entry Cost.
- Any Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season dates.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions List.
- Any Expenses of personal nature like Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, table drinks, excess baggage charges etc
- Any camera Charges - Still or Video or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Unforseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
We start our journey in vibrant Delhi with a half day sightseeing tour to explore the rich cultural heritage of this great city. For a dazzling introduction to Rajasthan then our tour heads to Jaipur; a comprehensive sightseeing tour taking in the best that the so-called ‘Pink City’ has to offer: the magnificent City Palace, the interesting Jantar Mantar and the fascinating Amer Fort. After a visit to Pushkar, with its serene and beautiful lake and sacred Bramha temple, we reach another of the state’s great centres - Jodhpur. The rich blue colour of the houses here is best appreciated from Merangarh Fort perched on a rocky outcrop high above the city. En route to romantic Udaipur – many people’s favorite Rajasthani city – we stop to admire the ornate Jain temple of Ranakpur.
Another amazing fort, Chittorgarh, served as the power base of the Rajputs for almost a thousand years. We stop here en route to the delightful town of Bundi, a place where we get a glimpse of real rural India, with its animated markets, atmospheric old palace and a superb sample of the traditional water storage system, ‘bauri’ or the step-well – an essential resource in the semi-arid climate not only to provide water to the neighboring population but to cool down the place in hot climatic conditions. A thrilling opportunity to see the elusive tiger in one of the best reserves in northern India, Ranthambore National Park, adds another ‘experiential’ dimension to the trip that culminates in a visit to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in the neighboring Uttar Pradesh.