Soak in the beauty of Dharamsala, visit mini-Tibet in Mcleodganj, hike through pristine Himalayan forests, visit the magnificent Golden Temple in Amritsar and spend an afternoon at a traditional Punjabi village, in this experiential tour. Explore Tibetan culture in Mcleodganj, home to the Dalai Lama. Savour the natural beauty of the Kangra valley and trek through the Pine and Deodar forests. Visit the magnificent Golden Temple in Amritsar and volunteer at the community kitchen. Take a tour of a traditional Punjabi village, interact with the locals and observe the rural lifestyle. You also get to attend the flag down ceremony at the Wagah-Attari border. Experience both nature and culture in this unique tour.
- Explore Dharamsala and Mcleodganj, home to the Dalai Lama
- Visit refugee school, monasteries and parliament of the Tibetan government in-exile
- Experience the Tibetan culture and food and visit art, craft workshops
- Hike through pristine jungles to Himalayan villages of Dharamkot and Naddi
- Visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar, the most scared pilgrim spot for the Sikhs.
- Attend the ‘Flag Down’ ceremony at the Wagah-Attari border
- Spend an afternoon at a Punjabi village, interact with locals and eat a traditional Punjabi meal
- Experience the blend of cultural, historical and architectural heritage of Old and New Delhi
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Amritsar VIllage Walk
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in comfort hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide/hotel staff during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.