Perched high in the mountains on the remote northern edge of India, Ladakh is a truly inspirational destination for a trekking holiday. This tour provides a grand introduction to Ladakhi landscape and culture of this picturesque and exotic place also known as ‘Little Tibet’. It is a vast high-altitude desert with stunning mountain panoramas and dotted by small villages inhabited by rugged-looking people of Ladakhi and Tibetan stock. The itinerary incorporates a relatively easy seven-day trek with memorable walking experience through the beautiful landscape with stoppages at villages and monasteries for a closer and better understanding of their people and culture.
- Hemis Monastery, the richest and the most famous monastery in Ladakh.
- Likir - famous for its 11th century monastery.
- Thiksey - a yellow hat sect monastery bearing a strong resemblance to the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
- Trekking in beautiful Sham Valley area
- Lamayuru & Alchi, - the famous and oldest monasteries in the Ladakh region.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.