Visit the fortified cities and architectural marvels of Rajasthan and discover Kerala’s enchanting natural beauty with lush Western Ghats, backwaters and National Parks in this vibrant tour of India. Travel through Rajasthan with a visit to the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and busy bazaars of Jaipur, enjoy the mystic charm of Pushkar and soak in the regal beauty of Udaipur with a boat ride on Lake Pichola. Savour the culture and architecture of Kochi, enjoy the pristine beauty of Munnar, trek at the Periyar National Park and take a houseboat cruise over the backwaters at Alleppey, discovering gods own country Kerala. You also get to explore the heritage of Delhi and visit the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra. Don’t miss this colourful journey from Rajasthan to Kerala.
- Visit to the majestic Taj Mahal at sunset
- Explore the heritage building of Jaipur - Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
- Visit Pushkar, the picturesque holy Hindu town on the edge of the Thar Desert.
- Take a boat trip on Lake Pichola and admire the picturesque view of Udaipur
- Explore Fort Kochi - an amalgam of Old Portuguese, British and Dutch architecture.
- Stay in Munnar, a cool and picturesque hill station in the Western Ghats.
- Visit the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, one of India's largest temple complexes.
- Enjoy a houseboat cruise through the backwaters at Alleppey.
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.