Explore the city of Kochi, soak in the beauty of Munnar, discover the spice plantations of Thekkady, take a nature walk at the Periyar National Park, stay at a houseboat in Alleppey and relax at the Marari beach, in this exciting Kerala family adventure. Take a guided tour through Fort Kochi and admire the unique architecture of the town. Get enthralled by the charm of Munnar and take a walk through the spice plantations of Thekkady. Trek through the jungle at the Periyar National Park, enjoy a houseboat cruise over the backwaters and spend a leisurely day at the Marari beach. Here’s a tour that has something for all age groups!
- Visit Fort Kochi, an amalgam of Old Portuguese, British and Dutch architecture.
- Explore the picturesque hill station of Munnar and go on a trek to explore its beauty.
- Take a guided walk through spice gardens and plantations of Thekkady.
- Go on a jungle trek and bamboo rafting adventure at the Periyar National Park.
- Enjoy a houseboat cruise through the backwaters at Alleppey.
- Unwind at the serene Marari beach.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Liz OllierJan 2019
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels and all meals aboard Houseboat.
- Overnight aboard houseboat at the picturesque backwaters of Alleppey
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- A guided walk through spice gardens and plantations of Thekkady.
- Jungle trek and bamboo rafting adventure at the Periyar National Park
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides including trekking guide in Munnar at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Cochin Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
The tour begins at Kochi on the Malabar Coast, with its handsome old colonial buildings harking back to the day when this was the hub of India’s lucrative spice. We head inland to the green hills for a two-night stay in the lovely old hill station of Munnar. We enjoy a gentle walk through the hills and tea plantations, before we head to Thekkady. After seeing the spice plantations around Thekkady, we visit Periyar National Park to watch wildlife including elephants and tigers. We descend to the coast for an enjoyable cruise along the picturesque Kerala backwaters before the tour concludes with some downtime on Mararikulam beaches.