Roam the historic city of Kochi, visit the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, spot birds at the Periyar National Park, savour a houseboat cruise over the backwaters and unwind on the beaches of Kovalam in this comprehensive tour of Kerala. Explore Kochi and visit historical landmarks such as Fort Kochi, Dutch Palace and the Synagogue. Appreciate the intricate carvings and magnificent architecture of the Meenakshi Temple. Enjoy the picturesque tea plantations of Munnar and take a walk through the spice gardens of Thekkady. Go on a trek at the Periyar National Park and meander through backwaters on a houseboat in Alleppey. Discover the diversity of God’s Own Country with this exciting tour.
- Explore Fort Kochi - an amalgam of Old Portuguese, British and Dutch architecture.
- Stay in Munnar, a cool and picturesque hill station in the Western Ghats.
- Visit the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, one of India's largest temple complexes.
- Guided walk through spice gardens and plantations of Thekkady
- Go on a half day jungle trek and bamboo rafting at the Periyar National Park
- Enjoy a houseboat cruise through the backwaters at Alleppey
- Relax at the Golden Beaches of Kovalam.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Libby GomersallFeb 2020
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Overnight aboard houseboat at the picturesque backwaters of Alleppey
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels and all meals aboard Houseboat.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- A guided walk through spice gardens and plantations of Thekkady.
- Half Day Jungle trek at the Periyar National Park
- Savor the authentic taste of Kumarakom village life
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides including trekking guide in Munnar at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
We start our tour in Kochi, the centre of the Indian spice for many centuries, before heading inland to visit the hill station of Munnar - a cool and serene town full of tea and rubber plantations and surrounded by grasslands and verdant forests. Christianity and even Judaism have left their mark on these coastal regions but it is Hinduism that dominates and hence a huge and elaborately decorated temple at Madurai – a treat for the eyes and the soul. High in the Western Ghats, Periyar National Park is home to a huge variety of wildlife where even colourful birds of various species are in abundance. We finish by relaxing on the tropical beaches of Kovalam but not before cruising along the picturesque Kerala backwaters with an overnight stay on a houseboat.