Discover the city of Kochi, explore backwaters on a houseboat in Alleppey, go birding at the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and relax on the pristine Marari beach in this tranquil tour of Kerala. Take a guided tour of Fort Kochi and admire the unique architecture of the town. Spot a variety of local and migratory birds at the serene Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Soak in the beauty of the backwaters with a houseboat cruise and spend a leisurely day at the Marari beach. Pick this tour to unwind in the calm beauty of Kerala.
- Go on a sightseeing tour of Kochi and explore its unique architecture
- Enjoy a houseboat cruise through the picturesque backwaters at Alleppey
- Spot a variety of migratory birds at the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Unwind at the serene and beautiful Marari beach.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Overnight aboard houseboat at the picturesque backwaters of Alleppey
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels and all meals aboard Houseboat.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Cochin Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
The itinerary begins with a two-night stay in Kochi with a sightseeing tour exploring its long heritage and some outstanding architecture. We then travel to the coast for a memorable houseboat cruise through Kerala’s famous backwaters, a lush green water world of great beauty. Later, discover local lifestyle, traditions, culture and crafts by visiting local village of Kumarakom and enjoy a canoe ride through narrow canals of backwaters, before the tour concludes with a two-night stay at the enchanting seaside resort of Mararikulam.