Take a city tour of Mumbai, visit the Gateway of India, explore the art at the Ajanta and Ellora caves and discover the beaches and architecture of Goa, in this exciting family tour. Enjoy the majestic architecture and sites of Mumbai, a melting pot of cultures, and visit the Gateway of India and Elephanta Caves. Travel to Aurangabad to explore the Ajanta and Ellora caves adorned with ancient art and sculpture. Discover the churches, forts and cuisine of Goa and unwind on its beautiful beaches. Embark on a fun-filled exploration of these vibrant cities.
- Visit the famous Gateway of India, Elephanta caves and explore the city of Mumbai.
- Roam the vibrant markets of Aurangabad, known for art, craft and silk
- Explore the artwork and carving inside the Ajanta and Ellora caves, UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Discover the churches, forts and Portuguese architecture of Goa.
- Relax and unwind at Goan beaches.
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in comfort hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
After arriving at Mumbai we spend three days exploring the city. We get to see all the major sights including the Gateway of India, the Prince of Wales Museum, the attractive Hanging Gardens, the famous Dhobi Ghat (city laundry), Gandhi Museum and the iconic Victoria Terminus. A boat trip out to Elephanta Island to visit the sacred caves also makes an exciting day in this bustling city. We also have time to enjoy a national pastime with a game of cricket in a local cricket ground, and to pay a visit to the showbiz razzmatazz of a Bollywood film studio.
An enjoyable overnight train ride takes us south to the tropical beaches and faded colonial architecture of Goa, revealing a very different side to India from the busy metropolis. Highlights include a dolphin-watching trip, an elephant ride, an excursion to beautiful Miramar beach, and of course, the rich heritage architecture of Panaji.