Explore the majestic forts and palaces of Gwalior and Orchha, soak in the beauty of the Khajuraho temples, visit the Sanchi Stupa and Bhimbetka caves, immerse yourself in the history of Mandu and discover the cities of Bhopal, Ujjain and Indore, in this cultural tour through Central India. Visit the hill fort and temples of Gwalior and unravel the glory and rich heritage of Orchha. Get enthralled by the intricate carvings of the Khajuraho temple complex. Explore the Buddhist complex at Sanchi and prehistoric art at the Bhimbetka Caves. Say a prayer at the historic temples of Ujjain and Maheshwar and discover the magnificent palaces, mosques and mausoleums of Mandu. You also get a tour of the key attractions of Old and New Delhi. Get ready to be wowed during this sojourn through Central India.
- Explore the forts, palaces and temples at of Orchha and Gwalior.
- Discover the exquisite Khajuraho temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the lake city of Bhopal.
- Explore the Buddhist Sanchi Stupa and the Bhimbetka caves.
- Appreciate the magnificent palaces and mosques Mandu.
- Visit the temple Town of Maheshwar.
- Go on a guided tour of Old and New Delhi.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Airport/train stations specified in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.