Visit the lake city of Bhopal, discover the ancient Sanchi Stupa and Bhimbetka caves, explore the pristine beauty of Panchmarhi, soak in the tranquillity of the temple town of Maheshwar and go on an adventure at the Satpura National Park as you journey into the heart of India. Explore the ancient Buddhist complex at Sanchi and prehistoric art at the Bhimbetka Caves. Go on a trek and discover the stunning natural beauty of Panchmarhi. Visit the temples of Maheshwar and explore the exquisite Ahilya Fort. Get enthralled during a jeep safari at the Satpura National Park and enjoy a canoe ride though the Tawa Reservoir. Sign up to experience the heritage and beauty of Madhya Pradesh.
- Visit the lake city of Bhopal
- Explore the Buddhist Sanchi Stupa and the Bhimbetka caves
- Discover picturesque Panchmarhi, the only hill station of Madhya Pradesh
- Visit the temple town of Maheshwar on the banks of Narmada river
- Enjoy jeep safari at the Satpura National Park.
- Canoe through the Tawa Reservoir and enjoy birding.
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Airport/train stations specified in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.