The Cycling Holiday in Kerala is an opportunity to experience Kerala’s Culture, food and traditions. Take 9 days cycling adventure in inspiring Kerala, on roads that are sandwiched the Arabian Sea and the mountainous Western Ghats. Ride through incredible countryside to get a Close glimpse into the heart of God’s own Country.
- Cycle the Kerala coastline beside magnificent tropical beaches.
- Fort Cochin Explore this fascinating colonial coastal town
- Relax on the beaches of Mararikulam & Kovalam.
- Great Experience with overnight stay in House boat.
Self-Guided option available
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Jim LeninNov 2021
Maureen LehinNov 2021
Ruth FarquharsonNov 2021
Keith FarquharsonNov 2021
Jane EdwardsNov 2021
Malcom DavisNov 2021
Rupert FreemanNov 2021
S. MitchellNov 2021
Clive MartinNov 2021
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Professional Indian English speaking professional biking Tour leader including his wages, accommodation, food and travelling expenses.
- Support English speaking assistant cycle leader from 7pax on wards includes his wages, shared accommodation with main leader, food and travelling expenses.
- Cycle Mechanic services for the whole trip ( To maintain cycles, services, fix punctures or any other technical problems , daily clean cycles).
- Mineral water, snacks, tea/ coffee, fruits, cookies during cycling days only.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.