Visit the monument of love Taj Mahal in Agra, discover the holy city of Varanasi, explore ancient stupas at Lumbini in Nepal, savour the beauty of Chitwan National Park, view the Annapurna range from Pokhara and go sightseeing in Kathmandu in this best of India and Nepal tour. Visit the historic Agra Fort and catch the sunrise at the stunning Taj Mahal. Soak in the spiritual vibe of Varanasi and take a boat ride on the Ganges. Cross over to Lumbini in Nepal, the birth place of Lord Buddha. Enjoy a jungle safari at the Chitwan National Park and explore Pokhara with the beautiful Phewa Lake. You also get to visit the Pashupatinath Temple, Darbar Square and Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu. Experience the best of India and Nepal with this tour.
- Discover local attractions in the capital city of Delhi
- Explore the Agra Fort and see the stunning Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Take an early morning boat ride along the ghats at Varanasi.
- Explore stupas and monasteries at Lumbini, birth place of Lord Buddha
- Enjoy a nature walk and jeep safari at the Chitwan National Park in Nepal.
- Savour breathtaking views of high Himalayan ranges from Pokhara
- Visit the Pashupatinath Temple, Darbar Square and Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu.
Self-Guided option available
Latest ReviewsWrite a Review
Haenggi TilOct 2019
Gwen DavisJul 2018
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Experience the unique Art of making Banarsi sarees
Architectural tour of Abhaneri Stepwell
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Savour of Mughlai Cuisine
Endeavor towards Tie & Dye
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
We start our journey in vibrant Delhi with a sightseeing tour to explore the rich cultural heritage of this great city. We then travel west to Jaipur - often described as the Pink City of India, boasting of its magnificent past, robust tradition, and above all, the architectural elegance and splendour of its glittering palaces.