Forbidden Land - Arunachal Pradesh
Partially aligned along the ancient trade route the trek connects a series of interlocking valleys. You will traverse through mixed sub-tropical forests, coniferous forests; High grasslands, Juniper, Rhododendrons, and desolate high Himalayan pastures. There are lovely Alpine lakes and breathtaking views of the great peaks on the Tibet frontier. You also get to see quant monpa villages, the Tawang Monastery and spend time exploring other sights around Tawang and meeting the people.
- Visit to Thembang heritage village
- Trekking in the unexplored route used during Indo-China war.
- Panoramic views of peaks views Mt Gorichen (6858 M) and Mt Kangto (7060 M) of during trekking
- Tawang Monastery (3000 M) the largest monastery in India.
- Trip highest point Sela Pass (4175 M)
- Bomdila Monasteries.
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi, the national capital of India, the city which is as historic as modern. After clearing immigration and customs formalities; proceed towards the arrival hall, where you will be greeted by our office representative. He will assist you to the vehicle and will take you to the Delhi Hotel. There are no activities planned for the first day, so simply relax at the Hotel and recover your energy levels or depending upon your flight schedules we can plan some. Stay Overnight in Delhi.
Overnight - Hotel
Day 8 - This morning after breakfast we leave Namshu and the trek passes through the cultivated fields to another beautiful monastery at the opposite side of the village. Contiune trek further till you reach Sangti road head after crossing the suspension bridge. Leave your trekking crew here and a short transfer to Dirang. Overnight stay in lodge. (Walking 4 hrs ))
Overnight - Hotel
Day 11 - This morning after a leisure breakfast we return by same route to Bomdilla for overnight stay. Bomdila is your journey break point and is also the headquarters of West Kameng district. Evening visit the monastery and enjoy local market atmosphere. Overnight stay in hotel. (Distance 177 kms / 6 hrs)
Overnight - Hotel
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking as
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing and trekking as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.