Arunachal, a magical and mystical land in north-east is a compelling holiday destination in India. Its attractions include picturesque mountain peaks, swift rivers, verdant valleys, impenetrable forests, deep gorges and wildlife sanctuaries and national parks with rich and varied wildlife, flora and fauna.
- Vibrant Kaziranga National Park with Exquisite wildlife (one-horned rhino, red panda, sloth ear etc.
- Interesting Tribal villages with distinctive lifestyles.
- Scenic Himalayan panoramas.
- Unique Northeastern culture and cuisine.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in comfort hotels or resorts on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Jungle safari in Kazriranga
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Our tour in Arunachal Pradesh starts with a bus drive from Guwahati to Tezpur (180 kms) that, besides being headquarters of Sonitpur District, is an ancient city on the banks of river Brahmaputra. Traversing through to Dirang we get a chance to appreciate a large variety of orchids at Orchid Research Centre at Tipi. Driving over Sela Pass (4120m) to Tawang is an experience in itself when the beauty of the mountains all around us sings the tune of nature. Main attractions here are the great Tawang Monastery and the library that boasts of a huge golden statue of Buddha besides multi-hued Tawang War Memorial that is built like a stupa. Having appreciated and captured panoramic views of some stunning Himalayan peaks from Bomdila we land up right in the middle of Kaziranga National Park on elephants and jeeps to be amongst its flora and fauna for a day. Itanagar, the capital of Arunachal Pradesh offers Ita Fort, Ganga Lake, Buddhist Temple and Jawahar Lal Museum while Ziro beckons us with breath-taking valleys where Apatani tribal women with distinctive nose-plugs, facial tattoos and wooden jewelry grab our attention. Daporijo, situated on the right bank of River Subansiri is home to different tribals like Adi Gallong, Nishyi Hill Miri and Tagins who showcase their unique lifestyle. Driving from Daporijo to Along through brilliant plantations lands us ultimately in the lap of Kabu Village of Adi Gallong who are animists in religion and worship the Sun and the Moon.