Discover the exquisite architecture of Ahmedabad and Vadodara, visit the Harappan relics in Lothal, enjoy a thrilling safari at Gir, unwind on a beach in Diu and explore the artisanal villages of Bhuj, in this extensive tour of Gujarat. Explore the historic city of Ahmedabad and visit the unique textile museum. Savour the grandeur of Champaner’s ancient fort and the magnificence of Vadodara’s Lakshmi Vilas Palace. Go back in time as you visit the Harappan relics at Lothal and the Jain Temple Complex at Palitana. Unwind at the beaches of Diu and spot the Asiatic Lion during a safari at the Gir National Park. You also get to experience the grandeur of the palaces of Gondal and the artistic charm of Bhuj. Take off on this exciting tour, the perfect mix of history, culture and adventure.
- Visit the archaeological attractions of Ahmedabad and discover the Calico Museum of Textiles.
- Explore an ancient fort at Champaner, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Go on a jungle safari and catch a glimpse of the Asiatic lions at the Sasan Gir National Park.
- Visit Naulakha Palace and see the Gondal Palace's vintage car collection.
- Explore tribal and artisanal villages of Bhuj.
- Relax at Mandvi's finest beach and explore Diu
- Discover Somnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Our tour begins in the north to Gujarat’s biggest city, Ahmedabad, where we visit Gandhi’s home and other local places of interest. In the following days we travel through the narrow streets of Bhavnagar’s old city for a fascinating glimpse into Gujarati life, the fabulous Jain temples of Palitana, and spend a relaxing day on the beach in the charming former Portuguese colony of Diu. In a bid to see the majesticAsiatic lions, and of course, a large variety of other wildlife species, a foray into the jungle is also included that takes us into the famous Sasan Gir National Park. Other cultural treasures include the exquisite Somnath temple, the magnificent Buddhist caves, the splendid Junagadh Fort, the queer old city of Rajkot and the fabulous palaces of Gondal. From here, we head to Bajana to sees the local culture of villages and the live demo of bid work and communities like kholi, Rabaris. We reach to Bhuj to come across master craft people’ expositioning their traditional art, turning out master pieces every day. Their ornaments, clothes, utensils, different forms of handicraft including embroidery, block printing and tie and dye are highlights. Following this, drive to Rajkot, followed by a flight to India’s commercial hub, Mumbai.