In the remote north-western corner of India, Ladakh is a truly inspirational destination for a trekking holiday. Following a beautiful high valley, this superb trek leads through a spectacular mountain world, colored by green irrigated fields and the red of the monks’ robes at the villages and monasteries en route.
- Leh Palace, a ruined royal palace overlooking the Ladakhi Himalayan town of Leh.
- Sankar Gompa, the official residence of the senior incarnate lama of Ladakh.
- Shanti Stupa, one of the famous Buddhist Stupas holding the relics of Buddha at its base.
- Markha Village, one of the world's highest inhabited plateaus.
- Kongmaru La, a serenely beautiful and famous pass of the Markha Valley.
- Hemis, the wealthiest monastery in India and famous for its rich collection of ancient remnants.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis in Leh on CPAI
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.