A part of the unexplored Markha Valley Trek - a well know trek famous for wild animals, the Spituk-Stok Trek is one of the most beautiful and easy treks in Ladakh which gives a taste of typical Ladakh experience. It is a perfect moderately difficult trek, for travellers, low on time still looking to explore the rich bio-diversity of Ladakh’s cold desert landscape. The Trek starts from Leh and pass the mighty Indus River across dry arid landscape to a beautiful mustard meadow at Rumbak, lies in the route of Stok Kangri, a 20,000 ft. peak popular for climbing. During the trek we also get opportunity to tread through the Stok La Pass (4900 m) which commands great views of the Indus valley and finally the descent through narrow valleys and lovely rock patterns will bring you to the village of Stok before heading to Leh.
- Get the opportunity to explore the beautiful Rumbak valley
- Enjoy once in a lifetime wildlife expedition.
- Cross through the magnanimous Stok La Pass.
- Lose in the beauty of historically steeped Stok Palace
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in hotel on double/ twin sharing basis including breakfast
- Camping in Rumbak on double sharing basis including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing or trekking
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.