Centered on a trek to Bara Bhangal village, this exhilarating itinerary also includes sightseeing in Delhi, Chandigarh and McLeod Ganj. Traversing two passes at around 5,000 metres, this itinerary demands endurance and prior experience while passing through Pir Panjal, a remote, un-trodden area where Gaddi shepherds spend summer months.
- Chandigarh known internationally for its architecture and urban design.
- Manali, a picturesque hill station famed for its scenic beauty & golden apples
- Bara Bhangal, one of the most beautiful yet least known regions of the Himalayas.
- Thamser Pass, a spectacular mountain pass with views across jagged snowy peaks including Mt. Kailash.
- McLeod Ganj, the fascinating district of Dharamsala known as 'little Lhasa'.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking as
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing and trekking as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.
From Delhi we travel by rail north to Chandigarh and then by road to Mandi and finally to Manali in the verdant Kullu Valley. The trek from Manali begins with a steep ascent through thick alpine forests to reach the campsite at Lamadug, with amazing views across the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges on the horizon. The path continues through virgin forest and upland meadows before ascending to the spectacular Kaliheni La (4,650m), from where there are magnificent views of glaciers and snow-capped peaks. Crossing several streams we walk through a beautiful hidden valley where we get an opportunity to admire unrivaled views of the Pir Panjal, Bara Bhangal and Dhauladhar ranges. Losing altitude steadily we reach this isolated village of Bara Bhangal, one of the remotest villages in India. We continue on well-maintained shepherd’s trails to eventually reach the moraine, snow and ice of the Thamser Pass (4,750m). After a long descent through Panattu and Rajgunda we reach Billing - famous for paragliding. From here we take a short drive to McLeod Ganj, home of the Dalai Lama, where we spend a night before returning to Delhi.