Har Ki Doon, a beautiful valley, nestles in northwest Garhwal region near the Satluj-Yamuna watershed. Situated in the remote hills of Uttarkashi, this place is blessed with all bounties of nature. Our enjoyable trek explores not only this little-known part of the Himalayas, but Dehradun and Mussoorie as well.
- The majestic Har Ki Doon valley, with views of glittering mountain peaks.
- Excellent trekking experience in the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Pristine nature and amazing wildlife.
- Mussoorie, a fascinating historic hill station.
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking as
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing and trekking as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.
Heading north from Delhi by train we visit religious twon of Haridwar before we continue our journey to the lively hill station Mussoorie for overnight stay. Mussoorie, Queen of the Hills, located some 290 km north of New Delhi, is among the most popular hill stations of the country. It is a captivating paradise for leisure travellers and honeymooners. A perfect summer resort and a major educational and cultural centre has been rolled into one hub. Located on a 15 km long horseshoe ridge with the grand Himalayas as a backdrop, the colonial hill resort of Mussoorie spreads across at a height of 1880 m above sea level. From here the route continues northeast into the foothills to reach Sankri, where the road ends and the trail begins. Covering one of the least explored parts of Garhwal, the first phase of the trek to Osla passes through beautiful forests of chestnut, walnut, willows and chinars, to reach the village at an altitude of 2,500 metres. From here up to Har Ki Doon the trail is marked by remote villages, terraced fields, lush green meadows and conifer forests surrounded by glittering snow-covered peaks. The reflection of the Valley in Ruinsara Tal with bright azure sky makes for a charismatic camping experience.
The cradle-shaped valley itself, reached on the third day of trekking, is dominated by the towering Swargarohini peak (6,252 metres). The huge valley is flanked by massive mountains on three sides - an amazingly spectacular location, rich in wildlife, and a veritable paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers.
We then retrace our steps back down to Sankri before travelling to Dehradun to board our overnight train for Delhi.