Explore the heritage of Delhi, visit the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra, enjoy the vibrant culture of Jaipur and unwind on the beaches of Goa, in this exciting Golden Triangle Tour. Visit the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb in the national capital and savour the culture of Old Delhi. Soak in the beauty of the Taj Mahal and take a tour of the grand Agra Fort. Pay a visit to Amer Fort and Hawa Mahal and enjoy shopping at local bazaars in Jaipur. You also get to explore Goa and unwind on scenic beaches. Pick this tour to experience the best of India.
- Explore the monuments and architecture Delhi.
- Take a rickshaw ride and meander through the lanes of Old Delhi.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the impressive Agra Fort and stunning Taj Mahal.
- Visit a mediaeval Indian step-well (Chand Boari) in Abhaneri village.
- Get wowed by the grand Amer Fort and exquisite Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, the "Pink City”.
- Discover the churches, forts and Portuguese architecture of Goa.
- Relax and unwind at famous Goan beaches.
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle, as indicated in the itinerary.
- Exclusive service of experienced and skilled Chauffeur
- Services of a local (stationed) sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance upon Arrival and Departure at Delhi International Airport
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
- All government taxes as applicable.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.