Combining culture and history with nature and the great outdoors, this exciting tour gives a unique overview of Rajasthan, the most magical of Indian destinations. Our specially designed program features interesting mix of hiking, sightseeing and relaxation to allow one to experience the best that this exotic corner can offer.
- Tiger-spotting at Ranthambore National Park
- Camel safari through the sand dunes of the Thar desert
- Trekking in the Aravalli hills
- Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) of Jaipur
- Boating (optional) on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Hiking to Savitri Temple in Pushkar- a picturesque pilgrimage town.
Self-Guided option available
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Explore Shahjanabad on Bike tour
Endeavor towards Tie & Dye
Explore Jodhpur by Bike Tour
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Heritage Walk of Jodhpur
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Trails of Sufism in Delhi : Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Savour of Mughlai Cuisine
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Heritage walk of Udaipur
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing and trekking as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.
Everything about Rajasthan fascinates a visitor to this exotic land. From the shimmering sands of the Thar Desert in the west across the Aravalli hills to the great cities of the eastern plains, this historic Indian heartland captivates all with echoes of a glorious past.
We see a dazzling palette of colours all around. Visit glittering palaces and imposing forts and experience traditional hospitality - an important ingredient of the local culture. We start our tour with an overnight train journey to Jodhpur. Then a gentle three-day trek through the rolling Aravalli hills – marked by beautiful meadows, wild forests, plunging waterfalls and an array of birdlife – brings another aspect of Rajasthan into focus. Along the way we also visit Kumbalgarh Fort and the magnificent Jain temple of Ranakpur. Our tour journeys to romantic Udaipur with its majestic palace and glittering temples ranged around a serene lake. We then explore Pushkar – a pilgrimage site famous for its Brahma temple and the holy lake and Rajasthan’s rich heritage in Jaipur –also called the Pink City and one of India’s most beautiful locations. Followed by heritage experience in Jaipur and Pushkar, we head to Ranthambhore a thrilling encounter with wild tigers at Ranthambore National Park. The final leg of our tour traverses to Agra to see the magnificent Taj Mahal and to give this incredible tour a fitting finish.