Savour birding at Bharatpur, spot the tiger at Ranthambore, catch a glimpse of the blackbuck at Velavadar, search for the Asiatic Lion at Gir, visit the salt desert of Rann of Kutch and explore the historic cities of Agra, Jaipur and Mumbai, in this exciting wildlife tour through national parks. Meander through the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, spotting a variety of native and migratory birds. Take game drives into the Ranthambore National Park to catch a glimpse of the elusive tiger and other wildlife. Visit the Velavadar National Park and sight blackbucks and wolves. Enjoy the thrill of safari at Gir National Park, home to the Asiatic Lion and explore the unique topography of Rann of Kutch. You also get to visit the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra, the grand Amer Fort in Jaipur and the Gateway to India in Mumbai. Sign up to connect with nature and get the thrill of adventure in the wild!
- Enjoy bird watching at the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Savour the thrill of a safari and spot the elusive tiger at the Ranthambore National Park.
- Explore the salt desert of Rann of Kutch and its unique wildlife
- Search for the majestic Asiatic lions at the Gir National Park
- Catch a glimpse of the Blackbuck at the Velavadar National Park
- Visit spectacular Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra
- Discover the colourful and exuberant city of Jaipur
- Go on a guided tour of Mumbai
Self-Guided option available
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Endeavor towards Tie & Dye
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Savour of Mughlai Cuisine
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Jaipur Neemrana Pushkar
Rajasthani Cooking Class
Rustic Agra By Cycle
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
The tour begins with a visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal and nearby Fatehpur Sikri, the 16th-century Mughal capital, before arriving at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, home to hundreds of rare species including egrets,kingfishers and the spectacular migratory Siberian cranes. We continue our journey to famous Ranthambore National Park, one of the best places to see tigers in the wild. A highlight of the trip is a two-night stay in the Pink City - Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Few places in India showcase such a glittering array of sights: imposing Amer Fort, the bejeweled City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and the teeming city bazaars.
On reaching Gujarati capital,Ahmedabad, our focus moves back to the natural world: we visit the otherworldly salt flats of the Rann of Kutch, famed for its population of Asiatic wild ass, Velvadar offers possible wildlife sighting of blackbuck antelope and endangered Indian wolf, and Sasan Gir National Park, home of the last surviving population of the
majestic Asiatic lion. We take safaris into the park in search of the big cats and other wildlife. Following thrilling wildlife experience, drive to Rajkot, followed by a flight to Mumbai.