This tour provides a grand introduction to Ladakhi landscape, its culture and Tibetan influence. It is a vast high-altitude desert with stunning mountain panoramas. The itinerary incorporates an easy trek through beautiful landscapes dotted with villages and monasteries for a closer and better understanding of their rugged people and culture.
- Hemis - a monastery in India famous for its wealth and rich collection of ancient remnants.
- Thiksey - a yellow hat sect monastery famous for its resemblance to the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
- Likir - famous for its monastery built in 11th century and having a 25 feet Buddha statue.
- Lamayuru - a famous monastery in the Western Ladakh.
- Taj Mahal - Top of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Amber Fort - famous for its artistic Hindu style.
Self-Guided option available
Optional local activities and experiences you can add to extend this trip
Guided Tour to the Largest Spice Market in Delhi
Impetus Cycling Tour of Jaipur
Agra Village Walk and Heritage Tour
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis in Leh, Agra and Jaipur as per the itinerary including breakfast
- Trekking camping which includes delicious food prepared by our professional experienced trekking chef, camp boys, tentage like imported sleeping tents, Kitchen /Mess tent, toilet tent, table , camp chairs or any other logistic expenses during trekking
- Ponies to carry trekking stuffs and clients baggage.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.