In his novel Kim, Rudyard Kipling called Spiti “a world within a world” and “a place where the gods live.” Located in the Himalayan rain-shadow between high, barren mountain ranges, this is a fascinating land of ancient Buddhist monasteries, remote villages and cultural traditions going back centuries. Our tour guides you to the best of this spectacular part of India.
- The dramatic landscape, from lush sub-tropical greenery to barren mountains
- Kaza, Spiti’s colourful capital
- Shimla, a delightful hill station with colonial buildings and great views
- Awesome Chandratal lake at 4,300 metres
- Narrow-gauge train journey through the mountains
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Monastery Entrance Fees as per the itinerary at mentioned sights.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- Oxygen Cylinder facility for high altitude
- All government taxes as applicable.