Go on a safari at the Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks, trek through the jungle at the Periyar National Park, visit the picturesque hill stations of Ooty and Munnar, explore the backwaters of Alleppey and walk through spice gardens in this tour of Kerala’s natural treasures. Spot the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger and other wildlife at the Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks. Savour the pristine landscape and fresh mountain air of Ooty and Munnar. Trek through the jungles of the Periyar National Park and catch a glimpse of its abundant birdlife. Cruise over the backwaters in a houseboat at Alleppey and explore the spice plantations of Thekkady. You also get to explore the cities of Bengaluru, Kochi and Mysore. Get ready for an exciting jungle adventure!
- Spot the elusive tiger and other wildlife at Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks.
- Take a ride on the iconic toy train to reach quaint Ooty.
- Explore picturesque Munnar and go on a trek to experience its beauty
- Stay on a houseboat and cruise over the backwaters at Alleppey
- Take a walk through the spice gardens of Thekkady
- Go on a jungle trek at the Periyar National Park
- Visit the majestic Amba Vilas Palace in Mysore
- Explore the cities of Bengaluru and Kochi
Base Price Includes
- Accommodation in 4* star or similar hotels on double/ twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfasts included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Private vehicle as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of a local sightseeing guide during sightseeing guides at cities as per the itinerary.
- Representative for assistance on Arrival /Departure.
- 24/7 assistance by our support team.
Base Price Does Not Include
- International / Domestic air fare.
- Any meal other than Breakfast unless specified.
- Any service or activity charges other than those included in the inclusions.
- Supplement Cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season.
- Entrance fee at monuments and National Parks.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand changes in the itinerary like natural calamities, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and any medical emergency or evacuations.
- Travel insurance and Visa
- Expenses of a personal nature- Staff Tips, Laundry, phone calls, soft or alcoholic drinks, excess baggage charges, camera and Video fee or any other expanses which are not mentioned in above inclusion list.
- All government taxes as applicable.
We begin in the modern metropolis of Bangalore, an IT hub that showcases India’s talent in information and technology, before heading west to Mysore, one of the most attractive old cities in the country. We marvel at the opulence of the Maharaja’s Palace, a highlight of an enjoyable day’s sightseeing here. From here it’s up into the verdant heights of the Western Ghats, taking in the national parks of Nagarhole and adjoining Bandipur and Mudumalai– which together form the largest protected wildlife area in southern India. On a series of game drives we seek out wild elephants, tigers, sloth bears and a variety of deer and primate species. From Bandipur we spend a day walking and sightseeing in the picturesque hill station of Ooty – with a ride on the so-called ‘toy train’ through the hills – before crossing the state-line on our way to Munnar in Kerala. Next, we visit breathtakingly beautiful wildlife sanctuary at Periyar and take a boat-ride on the spectacular Periyar Lake with its colourful bird-life. The final stage of this culture and nature exploration of South India sees us descend to the lush Kerala coast to spend a night on a houseboat in Alleppey on a tour of the famous Kerala backwaters. We finish our tour in the romantic old spice town of Cochin, a post on the Arabian Sea since Roman times.